Monday, May 16, 2011

Beautiful Girls

Just for fun, I made a list of women on the big and small screen that I find very attractive.  Here goes (in no particular order):
1) Christina Hendricks – My favorite!!!  I love red heads, real or fake.  Plus, she just exudes confidence.  Not to mention that body!  I want to be her.  I will be her-or at least her Mad Men Character Joan- for Halloween next year. 
2) Lily Cole- Another redhead (what a shock!).  She looks like an angel, even when she is posing for Play Boy.  She doesn’t look like anyone else in the world. 
3) Marion Cotillard- Always elegant, and just so dang French.  I want to be her too.  Or at least have her hair. 
4) Audrey Hepburn- Love love love her style.  Nothing can compare. 
5) Audrey Tautou- Another elegant French girl.  I will see anything she ever does. 
6) Scarlett Johansson- I liked her more when she was a little more curvy, but still, what a beauty.  I love how she is always changing her hair.  She has an interesting and brave sense of style for Hollywood.
7) Mila Kunis- What a face!  So cute. 
8) Alexis Bledel- Also very cute.  Terrible actress, but I can’t help but love her.
9) Kirsten Dunst- (see synopsis above). 
10) Eliza Dushku- More sexy than beautiful, but you can’t help but love a bad-ass girl who actually looks like she could kick butt with the boys.
11) Emma Stone- Wonderful.  Not so great with the blond hair (who would have guessed I would like her better as a redhead?), but still quite beautiful and unique.
12) Kat Dennings- Curvy and cute.  I hope to see her in more films, just as she is.  I hope that Hollywood doesn’t shame her into losing her body and becoming another bobble head. 

13) Natalie Portman – can’t deny, the girl has a perfect face. 

14) Ginnifer Goodwin- more cute than beautiful in my opinion, but I feel like I can relate to her, so she is always easy to rout for in any role.


15)  Forgot Zooey Deschanel!  Such cute style.  

I’ll add more as I think of them, but these are my favorites!   

No comments:

Post a Comment